Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will do birthday or valentine video

I will do birthday or valentine video












About:

Looking for a BIRTHDAY, ANNIVERSARY, FAMILY, VALENTINE or for a VIDEO GIFT? For your crush, mother, father or your family? You are in the correct place :) I can do it for you within 24 hours.

I will do a birthday video gift/ anniversary/ family video/ Valentine/ Any video gift like above.

You can choose any package. 

BASIC PACKAGE - $5 - You will receive
  • 1080p HD video
  • I will add 14 images & custom texts
  • Your custom music
  • Starting and Ending text

STANDARD PACKAGE - $10
  • 1080p HD video
  • I will add 28 images & custom texts
  • Your custom music
  • Starting and Ending text
  • Unlimited revisions

PREMIUM PACKAGE
  • 1080p HD video
  • I will add 42 images & custom texts
  • Your custom music
  • Starting and Ending text
  • Unlimited revisions

24 hours fast delivery available. 

What will I need to start your order?
- 14 | 28 | 42 images.
- Custom texts if any. ( Or I can do this without adding texts )
- Your custom music track.

Don't forget to FAVORITE this gig for future references | You can SHARE this gig on social media :)

Any question?
Contact me I will get back to you asap.
Or you can place your order now :)

Thank you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment