I will make a boy or man puppet video in english or in spanish
About:
Hi, this is Fenix, the Bilingual Puppet. I will record a custom ~90 second / 120 word video for you in Spanish or English. I can sing the Happy Birthday Song, Advertise your product, be your Spokesperson - Introduce you at a Seminar - give someone your Saint Valentine's message. You name me it, I can do it! I90 seconds or 120 words, whatever comes first!
I will provide you with 720p HD mp4 Internet ready file. For 1080p Full HD resolution, see the extras.
The gig includes the standard background shown in the pictures and no music . If you want a different background or one that you provide or require, please check the extras.
IMPORTANT!
Although the gig can be done in English or in Spanish, if the text need translation you will need to order additional gigs. Order 1 gig for every 150 words of translation.
.
If you have any questions, let me know!
Reviews
jallyn:Outstanding Experience!
esaudio:Amazing customer! Thanks!
imtarabtw:Very good mentioned a few french words that were not in description as it was a present for my brother who is french! Excellent pronunciation and thank you!
esaudio:Amazing customer! Thank you for your kind words!
oran877:nice thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment