I will write and mail a birthday card for you
About:
Handwritten sentiments are rare in our digital age and make a lasting impression. Let me help you make that impression! Whether you need a card for a birthday or anniversary, or just a simple note of thanks, I am an experienced writer and know just what to say to make the recipient feel appreciated and treasured. All of my packages include:- purchasing a card appropriate to your occasion with a range of values (see FAQ)
- emailing the drafted original sentiment to you for approval and editing as requested;
- hand writing the original sentiment inside the card in clear, tidy, gender-neutral penmanship;
- hand addressing the envelope; and
- mailing the card, either to you or the recipient. If you are concerned about providing the recipient's address or that the postmark may not match that of your location, please see my FAQ for a solution that will allow you to mail the card yourself. (Please note that all cards mailed by me will bear a Minneapolis, MN postmark.)
I look forward to serving your correspondence needs!
Reviews
:
:
:
:
:

No comments:
Post a Comment